So back in September 2010 I started dieting and did really well for myself losing 30lbs by February 2011. Then in March my friend Dana and I joined the YMCA and were going regularly until Spring Break (I work in a school so I still get to enjoy Spring Break). For Spring Break I spend the week in Charleston with Bobby and Dana-which was great besides
eating, eating, and eating. Then there was
drinking, drinking, and more drinking. Needless to say since Spring Break I have not been dieting, watching what I eat, or exercising regularly and I have put 10lbs back on. This does not make me feel good about myself especially since I have to fit into a size 8 wedding dress...yes I said size 8. This still amazes me because I have never fit into a size 8 dress before but it is nice besides when I have been dress shopping for weddings and casual dresses I am a lot smaller than what I would normal have had to wear. But since the wedding is a year away I need to get back into gear and diet and exercise to look great for Bobby!
Day 1:
Ate pretty well, better than what I have been doing and exercised- I did 1.25 mile on the elliptical and worked on my arms. Drank lots of water and took vitamins.
Day 2:
Again, did pretty well with my eating right! Yay me! I also did 50 minutes of cardio and 1.94 mile on the elliptical.
So basically, I am counting my calories and doing low carbs with a lot of water to stay hydrated. Hopefully, I can keep this up. I need to be in good shape for my wedding day :] Wish me luck.
On a side note, I am watching Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta -Bridesmaids edition and it is crazy, these girls want their bridesmaids to spend 500 + on their dang dress!
INSANE! (Girls I WILL NOT do this to you). Some girls just torture their friends because they feel like they can for their wedding, not nice. Thankfully, all the weddings that I have been in, I have been lucky to have wonderful brides, who were
NOT BRIDEZILLAS.
xo Grimmy
I was watching it too! I had to turn it off because one girl (the MOH) was so mean to her friend!
ReplyDelete