In my last post I mentioned that Bobby and I made rummi bears and I thought I would let all know how to do the same :]
It's very simple:
You need:
Gummi Bears (3 packs- depending on how much you want to make)
Rum (your choice but FYI Parrot Bay Pineapple Rum is totally amazing with it!) OR Vodka
Container
Take the gummi bears and pour them into the plastic/tupperware container and then pour the rum over the gummi bears until it is just covering them. Then stick it in the fridge- it takes a while for the gummi bears to soak up the rum so make sure you start this a good 3 days before!
You can also take a look at this article if you want: http://www.examiner.com/cocktails-in-seattle/rummy-bears-is-not-a-typo
There ya go! Have fun and good luck!
xo grimmy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment